Cheltenham Banqueting Chair - Black
• Heavy-duty construction for the contract market
• D: 42cm - W: 43cm - H: 90cm - SH: 45cm
• Frame manufactured using high-quality beechwood
• Reinforced stress points for durability
• Lightweight but strong design
• Impact-resistant feet
• Stack 10 high for easy storage
• Plastic feet to prevent floor scratching
• Seat pads available in 16 colours
• Very popular chair with marquee hire and event companies
• No assembly required
• Chairs can be purchased with or without seat pads.
Cheltenham banqueting chairs are a show stopper and have even been known to feature at the likes of The Natural History Museum, Warwick Castle, and The Brit Awards. Strong, sleek, comfortable, light, and durable, what more could you possibly want from a banqueting chair? The Cheltenham banqueting chairs offer intricate detail and a sophisticated look. With beechwood frame and legs have been formed to provide you with the ultimate comfort which gives you just the right amount of support. Plastic feet are then fitted onto the banqueting chairs to prevent any damage to the flooring.
Strictly Tables and Chairs specialise in event furniture, banqueting furniture and manufactured to-order furniture. We have a large selection of plastic folding chairs, banqueting chairs and cheltenham chairs.
Similar Products by Category